Total Pageviews

Sunday 25 May 2014

I Can't Sing stuff.

I don't normally go on about work very often. Largely its dull and boring and its the same thing day in and day out, but occasionally, just occasionally we get drama.

Clearing out a bin at work we found that one of my tenants had been a part of the recent(ly closed) musical I can't sing.  Its loosely based on the X Factor, but mainly comes across as an extended TV Burp sketch (its co written by Harry Hill) from bits that I've subsequently seen online. They are definitely funnier read out than sung that's for sure.

How do I know this, because I have a few ring binders with the sheet music and a script from the show, as well as a few other bits and bobs including an etched spanner with I can't sing on it.  Not sure if this is valuable or not or whether its worth the hassle scanning and putting up the sheet music, maybe in 40 years time.

X Files Season 10

Big fan of this back in the day and didn't realize that Chris Carter had authorised this comic as a continuation of the TV show.  This is something else I'm trying to get scanned in as I have most of the Titan comics lying around with a few graphic novel anthologies as well (that and Edge Magazine I definitely want some space back).

Finally we always have room for wildlife.

Saw two odd things today while out in the garden, the first was a newt not sure of the species though it could be a Common Newt.  Its hiding under some plants by some bricks and is very small.
About an Inch long fact fans.

I also saw a Rosemary Beetle which are new to the UK and are pests on Rosemary, Sage and Lavender.
Its rather nice and appears golden in the light, but if you catch it a certain way then it turns green with red stripes.
Not a great shot, but you can see the lines on its back just about.


No comments:

Post a Comment