Total Pageviews

Sunday 19 March 2017

Aqualung

Well this is quite the thing, have you ever seen a business card CD? Sometimes I would come across them on Discogs and such but never thought I'd find one in the wild.

As the title suggests this is a business card promo DVD of Aqualungs Still Life Album that I found for sale at a charity shop up town. I don't like rock and roll let alone fey indie rock much but this is an oddity I had to have and as its going cheap £1 decided to see what all the fuss is about. 

First of all, I'd like to say that it doesn't really work on windows 10 but what you should see is a Macromedia flash front end that will play certain short clips from the album of the same name.  You can access these by looking at all files on the DVD instead of booting up the flash front end.

You get 1min clips of Easier to Lie and Brighter than Sunshine and a loop of some other song I don't care about.

I do like the concept though, as its so small and compact you could easily put a single out on this. 50MB will easily hold about 6 songs at 320K can't really imagine why it didn't take off as such though the weird shape is probably off putting and that.

No comments:

Post a Comment