Total Pageviews

Sunday 31 May 2020

DJ Kat show and a doppleganger

Haven't had much to write about old cable stuff lately. Was reminded of Rod Hulls daughter Catrina Hylton Hull, from a twitter post and now can't remember if we ever wrote about the DJ Kat show.

I hate to be one of those people who keep repeating themselves but there is a good write up on IMDB for those wondering what it was.

Read that, good, here is a few more supplementary facts for you, though facts maybe just random memories and stuff.

Along with ITV they used to show the Super Mario Bros Super show here and quite a few obscure cartoon slots back in the day.  Think Mrs Pepperpot aka Spoon Obasan and the Sylvanian Families along with a few guest spots such as cookery with Lesley Waters.

Sadly as I never taped nothing back in the day, I have sketchy memories of this as well as a few clips on line from people such as Sid N's Youtube Channel (a nice bit of anime for you to prove we're not lying to you.)


Also another mystery has presented itself to me not related to this. I have a double playing acid on IFM live fest. Me with hardware, except its not me and of course didn't stick around to see who it was, have decided to keep tracks on their archive . org profile to see if they upload the set where not me is playing live.  

No comments:

Post a Comment