Total Pageviews

Sunday 7 June 2020

3 Stories.

Apologies for this in advance. When I post race stuff all the mentals come out of the woodwork. I'm still haunted by the boat missing cunt on one of my Steve Lawrence posts several years on. Anyway, on with the show.

Story 1.

Bum riots.

I fully understand the rationale behind the riots. I fully understand that you do not kneel on a guy for 8 minutes for essentially having a counterfeit note. I also fully understand the US Cops are full on Robocop mentalists.

I don't understand burning and looting your own communities, often of black run small businesses down because free stuffs yo. Worse every day I log into the twatter its an avalanche of bad take after bad take. 

White people need to bend the knee.

ACAB / Shut down the police.

Anti fa are anti fascist. Rather than the problem to the solution. Seriously only Metokur and Sargon on facebook are keeping me sane here. Largely because Metokur just wants the world to burn.

I've seen white lives matter trend and its largely KPop weirdos, a real case of cancer begetting cancer.
And I've seen the UK protests turn ugly from a largely legitimate peaceful protest. Going to watch to see if there's a spike in SARS 2 electric boogaloo cases in the coming weeks, in said communities.

Story 2.

Our Maddie.

This one is sort of linked to work, but its also to do with the ongoing Maddie McCann case.

It's news now because they've picked up a German nonce because he may have something to do with her disappearance.  (I'm waiting for some actual evidence before I'm rushing in. Habeas Corpus yo.)

Context: They had a little girl who wanted me to help her on with her coat at a place I work at. Her mum was getting her phone fixed out the front, apparently they can come to you to fix it now. I helped her on with it and she started to follow me around (she's about 3 I'd say).  Luckily her mum had finished getting her phone fixed and she could see her come up. So she went back.

Did a double take this morning, going over it in my head, if she went missing, I'd be the last person she saw, not a good look for an autard like me. The press would have a field day too. I'd never hurt anyone but they are not to know that.

Story 3.

Books and that.

The copyright cunts are bitching at archive.org for their inspired massive lending library scheme. Worse they're trying to get it taken down for good. This means no wayback machine, no prelinger archives and a whole lot more. You can read more here.

Personally as most of the books there are out of print or mostly difficult to get I see no problem with their lending library scheme. You don't see anyone protest about this though.


No comments:

Post a Comment