Total Pageviews

Sunday 10 May 2020

Dumping carts and that.

Doing a couple of related things today. Looking into dumping out Vita game cards that I own, and cannot find a good guide that will allow me to.

I have it all set up and what I can see from looking at Persona 4 The Golden is that it seems to be an exfat file system and with a few folders. A lot of files in MP4 format and a folder with the file system in it. Can remember there was a thread on RHDN ages ago about hacking the PS2 original, but as I cannot code at all. This is beyond me.

All I really want is a tool that will let me hook up the Vita and dump the contents of the card via USB so I can run it on from my SD2 Vita. (Incidentally will need to set this up as well.)

Also been looking into doing the full Monty and getting the PS3 hacked. Every guide I see for this is either super detailed or written by a chimp. A chimp who's English is remedial at best.

Its either a full range of caveats in a forum post or a few vague instructions of downloading this shady shit from Mega and adding it to a USB drive.

I'm guess I'm spoiled by how the PSP went down and how easy it is to do that. But I'm seriously thinking of looking at shitty video guides on youtube written by gobshites with terrible taste in music and heavily accented English low in the mix.

Oh and anime avatars, not that there's nowt wrong with that, mind. Its just shitty hip hop instrumentals and mumbling.

No comments:

Post a Comment