Total Pageviews

Sunday 15 December 2019

Doggo Time.

Not great at the moment, dealing with a bastard cold that has done the rounds of my family and finally ended up with me.

As the title suggests, there will be doggo's as well as puppers, too. We took a day midweek to take down some presents to my Aunty on the other side of town. It seems to be once a year we meet up now but used to be so much more years ago, when my granddad was alive.

She has a few rabbits and now a rescue dog, from Battersea and is mostly looked after by my cousins kids.  We didn't see them as they were at work and the buns were outside in the garden in a rabbit run. Wisely well away from my aunts dog, who it seems is another howl for rabbits.  Howl of course was my other aunts dog and a noted rabbit killer, but  I digress.

My aunt told us that her dog didn't really like guys and she did spend a few minutes barking at my dad and such, but she soon calmed down and sat on my lap and spent most of her time being stroked, licking my face and ears or ripping apart one of her toys, a pink ball.

Being a borkmeister.

Notes here for all doggo fans. She is called Bella, she is about 4 or so and is a Patterdale Terrier. Although you can think of her as more of a Black Jack Russell as she's the same size as a Jack Russell bur nearly all black apart from a white patch on her chest.

All in all came away slightly sad, from this, my cousin has boyfriend now (looks a lot like Moriarty from Sherlock. Real nice guy apparently.)  And was just left with things that life has passed me by, thanks to bastard autism.  I'll never have what the normies have TBH, and that makes me sad. I know they say don't let it define you, but I've never seen any pluses from being autistic. It's just a wall of sad, being human with out humanity.

Anyway enough self  reflection, we did find a way to get to Hounslow by tube so it doesn't take forever getting home. Which is a silver lining.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment