Total Pageviews

Sunday 22 December 2019

Christmas is coming.

Still recovering from the works party where I threw my leg out dancing around and stuff. Still aches a bit, and got to dance with someone nice as well as my boss and line manager.  

It still haunts me a bit and such, its an Aspergers thing, where you focus on what you fucked up most instead of all the time you ruled. I still don't know how anyone talks in pubs, especially when they're rammed for the traditional hell Friday drinksfest.  

Anyway got to see a bird with dreads and her mate, and my boss in a horrible teacher jacket combo with leather patches on the elbows, No bottle green cords mind which is a blessing.

The usual useless stuff is coming, I made a note of TV for the most part but music of the year is entirely winged, which means there is a lot I'll miss out on. Also it may be three days as my employer has graciously given us the 27th off. So expect 3 days of this bollocks.

No comments:

Post a Comment