Total Pageviews

Sunday 26 February 2023

Mathematica 2.

 One of those weeks where I've had to work hard, we had pigeons invade and nest on the top landing and after they've raised a family, brought what seems like family down to watch their youngsters fly off. The resultant bird crap from this means I had a few late lunches, after cleaning it up. 

So we watch NHKworld over lunch. If I'm home early enough, I'll get Ukiyo-e life, a look at a famous wood block print, or if not the main midday news. Today we got back late and we came across a delightful little kids show called Mathematica II. 

In tone its sort of like Playskool in that it has that feel of a classic kids show. In this episode I saw a bunch of kids were asked what was bigger, their new basement or the living room. The result was to measure it out with a baseball bat! Not kidding turned out their new basement was 4 and a half baseball bats across.

There were a few things to compare the size of stuff and there was a rock people skit where some cubes of stone wondered who was the biggest out of the three. 

Sadly I can find nothing but this clip shot on someone's phone. Which is basically opening credits and the like. 

To make up for it here's a link to A Cat's eye View of Japan which is also up on YT. Which I can heartily recommend you watch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment