Total Pageviews

Sunday 19 February 2023

Delisted

 Here's a weird thing, loaded in today and found out we have two things censored by the goolag Google Stasi. One has  gone behind a google content advisory wall (I'm guessing its the girls of Charmed post for boobie shots.) the other was delisted in its entirety, to vague guideline violations.

Looking through their list I could have gotten delisted for and then at the post I can't really see what I got it punted for. The post is me talking about Dungeon Travellers 2 for PS Vita one of the good RPGs for the system (and probably pricey as fuck now.) This along with Exp. Inc's Demon Gaze and Strangers of Sword Coast series of dungeon crawlers make up the god tier of Vita RPGs.

I'm guessing branding the shopkeeper bear, Ron Trent, in a caption was the straw that broke the donkey's back. We also self censored some bits where we mentioned that you could see some fan service style shots of the girls, once you defeat them in battle. Also glossed over the lolis in this too, It's for the best, poor lambs.

GPX2 Dock for no apparent reason

In other news I've found an old blog of mine that had been integrated under this one. Robots Nunca Vista, robots never seen in Spanish, was a music blog of mine, putting out cool stuff I found on Youtube and the net. I haven't updated in 7 years, as I lost interest, only by clicking around to see what the pendejos at Goolag got me delisted for did I find it again. 

Edit. seems to be a moral panic piece from the Mail on teh pr0n. with no photo's. 

Double Edit. There was a few that goolag emailed me about, that had at the time perfectly normal links but now link to somewhere shady. After some re editing we're good to go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment