Total Pageviews

Sunday 9 December 2018

9 years.

Finally through with scanning in all of my aunts photos,we collected up when we cleared her place out last year.  I have a bunch on my hard drive ready to edit and cut to size, but for now scanning is done.  I still have all of our photos to do and whatever, is on those 8 mil films we had over the years but all our slides and my aunts photos are done now.

Sad news is that we lost my uncle in the week, he'd been ill for ages and my mum n dad are going down to my other aunt's place to help out.  I have work and am definitely not invited although I do have leave left which is galling.   At least I have a bunch of photos to send down.

And finally its 9 years since I started this blog, even though I've fuck all plans for next year when it reaches 10 years.  I hope to still do this as far as I can.

Oh and I finished the secret of the old mill and am typing up the original version as I can't find the original text online.

No comments:

Post a Comment