Total Pageviews

Sunday 20 May 2018

Royal Wedding

I for one I'm glad this is over and that.  Its not that I don't like em, in fact I like the queen and such and have written about Princess Kates tits before, but fuck me, didn't it go on and on.  Had to resort to plugging in my headphones and blotting it all out, its the only way. 

They had a big screen up of this bastard too, in the town and a carnival atmosphere and its totally horrible.  Blanket wall to wall coverage, it reminds me of when children in need is coming up with the amount of ads you see of it.  Souvenir issues and the like, my favourite so far is the hideous swimsuit with Harry's chin acting as a sort of ginger minge substitute.

Ginger Minge
Mum of course has been watching it just to see what kind of dress Megan was wearing and ripping into  posh spice for looking like a corpse at a funeral.  But me its either shitposting or trying to ignore it completely (and failing).

No comments:

Post a Comment