Total Pageviews

Sunday 31 July 2022

Phone.

 We are looking round for a cheap Android phone to replace a mid range phone we've been using since about 2014 / 2015, First as my main phone then as work phone as I phased out a found iPhone4. 

I think its time to put a bullet in it and send it to the mobile graveyard. It lags and frequently runs out of storage. Its an old first gen Moto G, that has seen me through about 3 holidays and about 2 years of work. Complete with beat up case, that looks like its been chewed. I'll be sad to see it go, just gotta get my moxie up and see what will be its replacement.

My requirements are pretty basic, It has to have a good camera and if it was a main phone, some decent storage. A headphone port would be nice, but seeing as I don't make calls much, except in emergencies, having it actually be a phone is low on my priorities. so long as I can receive calls, thats it.

My budget is pretty low, I'd love a RedMi, seeing as my main phone is a Xiaomi, but am tending toward either Oppo or another Motorola, with its gorillion variations.

No comments:

Post a Comment