Total Pageviews

Sunday 10 July 2022

Crossrail

Finally kicked Covid into touch on Thursday. Good enough to go back to work, where I find the text I sent explaining my absence didn't go through and now I have a letter moaning about being awol. :I

Seeing as my mum has finally gotten over Covid as well, its decided that we'd go down to Romford a place which we like. Its OK for junk touring nothing spectacular, mostly we go because there's a Pop-in cafe one of the best places around for food. 

As the Elizabeth line is finally up and running, (seriously any one local gonna call it that, Its Crossrail and always will be.) we decided to go that way and change at Liverpool St, If you're going to do it that way be aware its a long walk and you'll be charged for two journeys. Best to get the DLR to Stratford and then get Crossrail to Romford as you'll be charged for one journey.  

Anyway, they're good trains, nice and real long, so much so that the end carriages don't open and you'll need to shuffle down the train to exit at certain stations. Apart from that and the long walk, I'd give it 7/10.

No comments:

Post a Comment