Total Pageviews

Sunday 3 July 2022

Got SARS2 electric boogaloo

 Was going to end up the Limassol holiday posts with a few thanks and maybe some cat posting if I hadn't done so before then on Wednesday night, I get a fever.

It all started watching QI and laughing like I'm high to some lame joke one of the panel said, like I'm ripped to the tits on E's. Not a good sign as mostly the Toksvig era is normally high on the feminist and low on the jokes. Going up to bed, it all started going wrong. Body temp kicked up and down and got the aches and pains like when I had my jabs. 

Thought it was the flu at first, decided to walk uphill to work from home and that was a big mistake, made ten minutes before texting my line manager and the guys in suggesting I have Covid after its long passed.

Slept till lunch and took a test for about the third time ever, yeah, we have the coof and don't know how I got it. Lost my appetite, my energy but not my sense of smell or taste. Spent the next two days sleeping on and off. Trying my best to keep my distance from my parents who now have it. It's come to the point today that I still have it but now have no symptoms, still a little fatigued and tired. But not burning up or wanting to sleep all day like a cat.


Anyway you might as well have them thank you bits from holiday.

Thanks Harmony Bay for all the cats. You really look after them strays.

Thanks Yellow Cafe Limassol Harbour. For playing that one deep house track while I had my coffee, especially when the 303 kicked in. Along with all the odd reggae covers you played.

Finally thanks to Sigma bakeries. Though we thought you were a national chain of shops rather than the local bakers. Looks like the Cypriots take baking serious. You had really great rolls.



No comments:

Post a Comment