Total Pageviews

Sunday 24 April 2022

Wrong wing

 Are the right in their right mind. I say this as a soft right, old liberal guy, as the right hasn't been itself since SARS 2 Electric Boogaloo hit. 

Most of the damage was done over facemasks and not following the science, even though you follow said science over gender stuff. I personally hate the narcissist Self ID pricks and forced diversity which seems to be the totality of modern TV, and don't get me started on Nonbies and calling everything queer. But it seems that the right, post Covid have fucking lost their mind.

The whole Groomers thing is especially cringe, and though I don't want sex talk pushed to primary school kids, secondary school should be fine, if only to say that some people are x and that's OK, and that trans is not a lifestyle choice, nor a shortcut to solving all your problems. 

It helps that I'm an atheist, and that I don't have to deal with god or whatever made up fiction your deity uses, that the US right, in general bank rolls. If I hate Islam, its because of religion rather than a subset of people. The same way I hate Christianity.

Also, while pro Brexit, and Scots indy stuff, (if you're big enough to go alone then do so.) I'm not going to bang on about globalism and the death of nationalism. I'm proud of where I'm from and as a rapacious capitalist all about the money. Thanks to the internet and the modern hyper connected world, we should be able to take those willing to work from wherever and at the same time kick out the criminals who have no place in the UK. 

And no, I doubt that Rwanda plan will work of Priti Patel's. Though when it comes to immigration, I have no problems with people coming, lawfully and legally and kicking out those that are criminals.

No comments:

Post a Comment