Total Pageviews

Sunday 17 April 2022

Easter

 Happy dead Jesus day my dudes.

I spent mine at the boot sale and came away with a shed load of videos and CDS, including some weird South African thing for Archive.org.

Looks to be dental related and is a bunch of quicktime clips to run in WIN95, WIN 3.1 and long dead x68 MACS. There's a program to run them possibly, but looking at the folders on PC, I can see a bunch of MOV. files and will have to make an ISO in IMGBurn. 

Incidentally last weeks post was reverted to draft somehow so I've posted that as well as a late birthday present to you all.

Edit. It's up in Archive.org now, and while I haven't got it working in any computer I own, I've seen the clips which seem to be root canal and dental work narrated in German. I guess the program adds subtitles for those who do not speak German. But that is just conjecture.

No comments:

Post a Comment