Total Pageviews

Sunday 3 April 2022

The 700 club

Forgive me if I'm banging on about this again, but there is nothing FOSS to explore phone stuff in 2022. 

No file grabbers, no unlockers, nothing to explore the system with. All you get is the usual Indian shill stuff and the buy our program bollocks. 

I've found yet another old phone, this time one identical to mine, but password locked, and have decided to see what there is, in 2022, to unlock for free...

And the answer is, nothing. It's basically ransomware type stuff that does nothing without payment, or you get to piss around with the factory reset settings. Either way the data you have on there is wiped, which is no fun at all.

In an unrelated story, I also scratched my ATM card, because it was in my work jacket, so I had to pop into the bank to sort it out and get a new one. Not fun this week. At all.

No comments:

Post a Comment