Total Pageviews

Sunday 20 December 2020

Zoomer.

So its about that time where I set up the best and worst music, TV and stuff of the year. The Miranda Awards for telelvisual awfulness as I call them. I decided to compile a notepad file of what sucked and rocked this year. Though it's more good than absolutely awful seeing the year we had. 

Currently we are in Tier 4, which is complete social isolation and you are not out allowed. Ever.

Cactus club is not relegated to Zoom meetings, which is fine if you like putting your face on screen, but I hate this. I have my web cam taped over for a reason, I just don't like showing my face. If they could do some sort of animal avatar with text to speech voice (Microsoft Sam) option, that would be fine. I could even mic spam the old aha ha ha and soi soi soi memes for their benefit (but won't).

Best of all would be using Zoom without a webcam,  just listening in and no participation. Maybe speaking a bit, but that's not fun for me.

Edit. Just this but mandatory.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment