Total Pageviews

Sunday 5 July 2020

Breaking down.

Feels like I'm going through a phase in my life where everything seems to fall apart. A few cases in point.

I suffered a choking fit in the cancer research shop yesterday, you know one of those where you can't breathe. After a while I got better but not before everyone thought I was some sort of plague carrier for SARS 2 electric boogaloo. They offered me a mask but I had my own with me. I know I'm fine but its that accusation that I'm not that carried over and it bugs me.

I tried in the week to get a photo of a cartoon guinea pig for my mum from an old diary chucked out, only for me to be cunted down by some Karen in the block asking why I was photographing her diary, she chucked out. I had no real reason that, only that I liked the design and that but of course I can't say that and fear took over and now I feel like I'm the monster.  Some how I just wish to be like normal people for once.

Last straw is the TV downstairs broke and we got lucky with grabbing a new one from Currys. Set up is a doddle but doing so broke Sky Q so now we have to get this working especially the small "satellite" box for downstairs TV, which is ironically closer to the router than the main Q box. Also we lost picture on the VCR and as we're back full time, grabbing has slowed significally. 


No comments:

Post a Comment