Total Pageviews

Sunday 29 March 2020

Staying in.

Here's another boring update. Been self isolating and not that is not a euphemism. Not been out since Friday. Having to look for stuff to do around the house, to keep busy as this is definitely not my regular schedule.  

Took a look online at my DVD / Video combo that I got from my aunties place, and what I thought was a good project (seeing if its a DVD recorder) failed when I had a read through of the manual archived online.  It can copy DVDs to VHS but not vice versa.  

Will have to use Obs and  my capture card to rip stuff from videos that I have.  It's not the best idea but will like to archive the stuff I have so I can fill up some space for more junk.

More stuff to come includes some Vietnamese tapes (mostly UK stuff and junked what looks like a lot of  Karaoke tat.)  Maybe even the Pron tape which is 2 thirds Channel 4 stuff, including a episode of Quincy. Have the last of my mandatory use it or lose it leave days to take before the new tax year kicks in. So will give it a go tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment