Total Pageviews

Sunday 5 April 2020

Coping with lockdown.

The corvid 909 / SARS 2 Electric Boogaloo lockdown crisis is playing havoc with all my plans.

There's no junk tour as all non essential shops are shut and you can't go out anyway.

Stuff I liked doing was browsing in Smiths and when I went Saturday there were signs up saying don't read the magazines do to Corbyn 101.

However I've found a way around this as several sites are dedicated to putting up pdf scans or rather rips of current media so I can read my favourite magazines and put them back on the shelf, just as downloads from a file host site instead.  It's only until lock down is lifted and we won't choke any more. 

Now to find a downloader that actually doesn't want me to sign up to some free plan or shiet.

 On video news I've hooked up the VCR and am going through my video collection via Obs and video capture.

So far I have found, a schools program which is dull, really dull, and has piss poor tracking issues.

An even worse tape that has Thames news and looks suspiciously like the Day to Day, except this is the 80's.

A vintage tape full of football from the 70's to 80's. A bit of Liverpool at their best, Arsenal with George Graham in charge and Tony "Donkey" Adams on the sheets. They are playing Sheffield United if anyone cares. And finally a bit of Brian Clough at Forest before the tape wisely shuts itself down.

Finally a bit of Channel U XXX a station full of hip hop trash mixed with the phone lines may actually dump the ads from this as the birds on here look genuinely ropey. We're talking sub readers wives level here. That is if I can stomach non stop hip hop from people who should be either a crime statistic or behind bars.


No comments:

Post a Comment