Total Pageviews

Sunday 3 November 2019

10th Anniversary.

At the beginning of December it shall be 10 years since I started writing this blog. 

I set it up to basically have an output, online and act as an archive to things that I would have forgotten about over the years. Stuff like British Cable TV, Polish cartoons, Hardy Boys detective novels.  A love for the PSP and PS Vita consoles, and some Rom hacks that I've played and liked.

I have at times written reaction pieces to bad reporting on cacti and have received at least 1 comment that wasn't spam over the years. 

Looking at my earliest posts I really wanted it to be called Lobster Egg, in part derived from Roger Irrelavent in the Viz and essentially Davey Jones strips which speaks to my level of stupid. But it turned out that the name was taken by a food blog, which was a bummer.

I still don't know 100% where Tibbet, as in my name for a cat, came from. Pretty sure its Mrs. Kitten from the classic Smoke and Fluff but of course intensely corrupted. See also Mrs Nibble / Mrs Cobble from Blackberry Farm tales for the rabbit equivalent. 

It also seemed that I was a bit haphazard in my posting, putting pages up rather than every Sunday, like I do now.  

I was a proper hammer on feminism then, which would take Darkness Savior on Tumblr of all places to turn me on to the whole MRA / Skeptic community. I still like the news critic stuff like Tim Pool, Short Fat Otaku, Vee, The Britisher and even Sargon and Thunderf00t when they're not too cringy.

I added a twatter profile some two years ago and its brought me daily dogs, cats, game knowledge and left wing cunts galore to laugh at. 

Its bittersweet to look back at how the time has gone and that, and for once decided to do what every other cunt does when it advances in years. Adds a shitty retrospective post.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment