Total Pageviews

Sunday 27 October 2019

Houses on cliffs again.

Been working hard on this for the past few days. A new David Attenborough on TV, is the impetus what made me bust a gut and get it finally done.

I've made a version for the UK, which most certainly would not have been released here in under the Armada imprint. Also I think I've caught all the Americanisms that were in the revised text.

And I've added a fresh PDF of the original text. So far I've got about 9 more to buy to add in which should, dog willing take me through 2020.

Also we're coming up to this blogs tenth anniversary which is nice, though we have fuck all planned for this home coming celebration.

Anyway here is both the original text and the UK rewrite that would have been put out back then,

No comments:

Post a Comment