Total Pageviews

Sunday 24 March 2019

Marvel(lous) Round Up

Recently subbed to out of context Beavis and Butt-head, on Twatter and found out that the comics I had as a teen were released by Marvel.

To be fair my comics stuff in the 90's was limited to the Beano, the Dandy and latter X-Files magazine.  I really didn't get much into comics and stuff as I was far more interested in gaming as a whole than reading about Spiderman and the X-Men.

True, I know who most of them were but its more in the context of what game they were from rather than what comic they debuted in. FYI Marvel VS Capcom series is the best MCU film never created.

Anyway the comics themselves weren't bad, if a little off from the show itself.  I still have my vote Cornholio window sticker, and I have a sneaking suspicion that some of these were bootsale finds.

Anyway here are some front cover scans from the UK edition.
And that's yer lot.
Also on a nineties vibe here, as well, is a documentary about the notorious Snes game Hong Kong 97 just in case you want to kill 1.2 billion fuckin' ugly reds.

No comments:

Post a Comment