Total Pageviews

Sunday 4 November 2018

Round up of sorts.

Sorry if everything is getting messed up now but we're having central heating put into our house so I have to rehome a lot of stuff luckily my room only needs a few bits and pieces moved but it means a good chunk of the CD collection and all my albums will need to me moved further in.  Also it means I get to purge a bunch of old magazines from way back.

Mostly EGM and Edge magazine but also throwing in some MAD magazines and a bunch of junk too that is ages old that I never really tackled before.  I suppose there is all that space/

TERRA BATTLE.

On halloween, Mistwalker nixed their entire European server killing off my entire 3 year progress on this. Its still available for US and Japan at present but after going to all the trouble of downloading an American APK. file and registering again, I found that my file didn't carry over.  This is also a pretty good reason for backing up everything and not trusting something that is always online to always be there.  We switched to Granblue Fantasy with its built in English option.
Though if you are going that route, Mobage is a bastard to connect to. even more if you don't speak Japanese.


No comments:

Post a Comment