Total Pageviews

Sunday 18 November 2018

Slides Done

Couldn't find the plane stuff so here's a BEA shuttle bus.
Finally done with scanning in all the slides and films, that my grandad and other relatives filmed over the years.  Found a fresh biscuit tins worth in the back room and these were the last of them.  A few bits from Kew and Syon Park, some shots of London and some of the lights on Oxford Street from 1963, oh and me as a toddler from 1978 (am old). I've added a few bits and pieces to Archive.org but I see no reason in not sharing them here.

Enjoy coke with a guinness and skol.
That's the movie and not the welsh wonder himself.
You can see the main problem I have with the scanner I own.  Namely it'll give out this insane light bloom in the corner which you can see in some of these shots. The original scans of these were mostly unusable due to this.  I had to quickly scan one at a time and then save and exit line up another slide and scan it like that.  I'll add some plane stuff for those that like that sort of shit, my grandad lived near Heathrow so you'll see a few planes and that.

Is that some hideous Yogi bear with Popeye.

No comments:

Post a Comment