Total Pageviews

Sunday 4 August 2024

RHDN is done.

 So it seems that Romhacking.net is going to close. A spiritual home for me for the last 15 or so odd years (subs plz check) and one of the few places with a decent forum.  I know its to do with site maintainer Nightcrawler being pigheaded about this and a few other things. But the good news is that the forums and hacks / translations are preserved on archive.org now. 

I know its just a stupid short few paragraphs from me, but I really hope the community comes together and offers up a decent alternative whilst keeping the traditions of  offering a helping hand to newbies and such. I was never a hacker or anything and mostly lurked there, but like I say its my first port of call when I get in from work. Hit the forums and see what projects people are doing. 

Dogspeed and R.I.P. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment