Total Pageviews

Sunday 3 September 2023

Holiday 2 Electric Boogaloo

 It feels weird to do this, seeing as we normally wait till I'm home to post, but for once we have a new phone that is the size of a house, so you'll be getting an update whilst away.

We're in Ayia Napa under somewhat of a dark cloud, probably too much sugar bringing me down and not enough sleep. It's a good place an all helped by the fact that you can get a good look at everyone from the comfort of your balcony. I got to watch a young guy go down on his missus thanks to superior elevation, they left the next day though which is sad.

Nothing else has really topped this and I'll have to concede that my luck was indeed in.

Thanks to insomnia I now know that Munich New town hall boasts an excellent clock thanks to a BBC interview with the AFD Ponce. Some weird Greek film with a roller skating drunk is called Satraps, and people will sit out round the pool gone midnight.

We'll leave you with this guy, who lives in the shop next door.




No comments:

Post a Comment