Total Pageviews

Sunday 13 August 2023

Coffee time. With music

 A few odds n sods today. We got an anti poll tax record today (we have one already and it's shit) and a few tapes such as Summer Sounds Vol 2 Chartfile, a promo for Mobil Oil. And the sound track to Prospects an old Channel 4 show with Gary Olsen in. Hazel O'Connor sings in this and we have a few other things to put up on discogs once I get round to listening to them. 

Coffee break.

Don't know if anyone else has done this, but had the notion to put black pepper in my brew the other day. Was in McDonalds and they had the pepper packets on the side and thought... Wouldn't it be great if I could put pepper in this. Its sort of spicy and goes well with the  taste of the coffee which is already kinda bitter. 

The site I've linked to has some sort of health benefits with it but for me I just wanted to know what it would taste like. If I have any pepper packets around and get coffee, will definitely do it again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment