Total Pageviews

Sunday 2 July 2023

Medic

 Two unavoidable medical bits this week. First of all I had a long overdue appointment with a squint clinic at the local hospital. For those wondering, it doesn't impact my life much, rare double vision and that. but after a battery of tests and some eyedrops. The upshot is it's not treatable, it rarely impacts my life but if it does come back, call.

The second is a root canal to save a tooth that my new dentist says couldn't be saved. It's still sore and worst of all it's the side I eat on, so will have to go slow these next few weeks. 

The one stand out good thing this week (Apart from Aphex Twin BB Life recorder 21F) is that a big Agave that is in someone's front garden for as long as I can remember is going to flower. We have of course snapped a cheeky pic, as I don't think they care much. If that was me, you would get  an update from the moment I noticed it was in bud. 

No comments:

Post a Comment