Total Pageviews

Sunday 20 November 2022

Twatter

 I know the world and his dog has an opinion on this, but, Twitter has been unbearable for ages now.

I get it, as a fellow robot with a thin skin , I know what Elon's doing as a fit of pique and that. I also know that him falling into the soft right / mid ground political side of things is also where  I am.

For those in who have been in a hole for the past few weeks. Elon Musk has bought Twitter for $44 gorillion dollars, and has managed to piss of the verified blue check marks, the far left and a few of my mates who have decided to jump ship to Mastodon. As a final brilliant move, he's reinstated Donald Trump and am prepared when I log in next for an almost unparalleled amount of autistic screeching from the left.

The downside is some of the people I follow who post rare game stuff going away. And the fact the weird left wing types I follow for balance, posting Chicken little style, Twitter is falling, due to him laying off so many, malding leftie types.

That and posting on going to Mastodon daily. I've looked at Mastodon and it's OK for what it is. Never anything else. No poa.st no Gab or Parler, no minds or even good ol Facebook, just Mastodon.

Like one of my mutuals on there say, I'll be there till it burns down.




No comments:

Post a Comment