Total Pageviews

Sunday 13 November 2022

Malder's Gate

 Love that I can come up with a consecutive bad pun two weeks in a row. For your information mald is a contraction of mad and bald. Hence Malder's gate.

You'll need some info as to what I've been up to as well to get a bunch of godshagging malders after me. I'm on Instagram but rarely post, one of the people I follow is James Lindsay who you may  know from the Sokal hoax amongst other things. Me  I know him from posting cringe on Insta. 

His market seems to be a tide of bible belt bollocks believers. That trannies are proselytizing to your children and turning them gay. That the World Economic Foundation are the axis of evil and worst of all Covid lockdowns.

Where as I have no problem with a few of these things, I know little about the WEF, and its boss Klaus Schwab or globalization to care. But a few of these are about the promotion of god which as an atheist and liberal fence sitter really grind my gears. So I did a comment saying that god didn't exist and got a few godshagging malders saying that he definitely does exist and that a only a fool says that god doesn't exist.

I've a question for you. If you are buying into an afterlife sight unseen on the promise that believing in a guy with no shred of evidence ever existing, will grant you eternal life in a gilded cage just so that, someone else who doesn't believe all that, will suffer for eternity.

Then who's the fool?


No comments:

Post a Comment