Total Pageviews

Sunday 14 August 2022

Hampstead

For the first time in absolutely ages, we decided to go to Dog town or Hampstead as it's better known. And yeah, hot as fuck out and people still walking their doggos about. See a couple of Labs being walked, and one had his little lipstick poking out. Obviously enjoying the sun.

Anyway we decided to get off a few stops earlier and walk up from Swiss Cottage, as I knew there would be a few shops there, got a Clan of Xymox CD which isn't bad at all from the Hate Foundation (Heart Foundation) and then got a drink from the Turkish grocers to carry on. Tip always see if there is a Turkish grocers whenever you are in London, they're wild, lots of obscure snacks and drinks.

Almost made it reckoning by bus stop maps but turns out that where I was going right I thought I was going wrong. I ended up outside the Tavistock Clinic minus my balls and looking at the map on my phone, to see where I went wrong. 

Retracing my steps we finally made it Hampstead and had a look round there is a nice Oxfam there and a few other places. Picked up a white label house track and Sir Mix-A-Lot One Time's Got No Case as we have Baby's Got Back ages ago.

After quite a few bottles of water we decided to go home, mission accomplished.



No comments:

Post a Comment