Total Pageviews

Sunday 23 January 2022

Descent into madness

This is the sort of thing that has blown my mind recently. I did a bit on drugs a few years ago. Not actual drugs, but a post, the main plot point being, it may not make you a killer but it does fuck with your memory and shit. 

It took me watching History Debunked on Youtube to open my mind on a few things about drugs. Full disclosure, I don't really agree with him on most stuff, he reminds me of the rabbit from Forest Fr1ends and whatever hot take he normally pushes, the comment section is worse by a good magnitude.

And yet... 

There is a type of person who shouldn't smoke weed, double if you smoke skunk, and it's not who you think.

If you have a history of mental illness. Stay away. I know its non PC to say certain groups and races are more susceptible to schizophrenia. But if you are from a blame background, then really don't.

The genetic thing is interesting and such, but, I'll say it again if you have a history of mental illness in your family, don't bother.

No comments:

Post a Comment