Total Pageviews

Sunday 24 January 2021

Zig Zag Puzzle For Windows

 

Windows Zig Zag Puzzle.

I've gotten to a point in scanning this bastard, where I've got a bunch of ads for increasingly obscure games from the mid 90's. This puzzle game, literally, is from Vic Tokai but my dog level Japanese can make out Hummingbird Soft and Nippon Ichi in there as well. 

Having a brief search online turns up this info. It seems its entirely Nippon Ichi's baby, with releases on SNES and Playstation, with various rereleases on later PS Hardware. 

I've still a way to go in scanning this, I'm about a third of the way through and apart from various nice ads and news bits. Can safely say, be glad when this is done and put up on Archive.Org for you.

Other bits I've found is, 

A preview of Giten Megami Tensei, 

Something about Neo-Geo World.

And a load of ads for EA or Electronic Arts as they were back then. Also a big wodge of stuff from Koei there too. So fans of ROTK and Angelique are catered for.

No comments:

Post a Comment