Total Pageviews

Sunday 15 November 2020

Cactus club.

 So its with great sadness that I report that we lost our club treasurer this past week. Its been a horrible year for me getting out and about, but club has been reduced to monthly zoom meetings, which as I hate webcam shit with a passion I've not been taking part.  Seriously my cam has been taped up since I bought my current laptop and have no intention of ever removing said tape.

We stay in touch through monthly emails and this came out of the blue yesterday, I kinda know the guy through facebook, from a Lithops forum of all things. If you're part of the MSG (Mesemb Study Group,) he was in charge of the seed list, so you may know him from there.

He grew a lot of mesembs and used to share photos online on the group I'm part of (yes I'm a fan too.) But trailed off a while ago. I knew he had a site up somewhere he'd link off to. Site is here if you would like to see what he grew or are just a mesemb fan then please have a look.

No comments:

Post a Comment