Total Pageviews

Sunday 18 October 2020

Welcome to despair.

 Short one this, but have been going down memory lane again.

Met an old friend from school I haven't seen for about 25 odd years. Just walking down the street, a chance encounter that, had I gone my usual route, would not have seen at all. We got talking, and said he still sees some of the old crowd from BTEC days and that he's married now.

Further on I decided to look up another person I worked with back in the day and actually fancied at one time. She has a website up and does mixed media art, and I have to say its pretty good. Though as a massive nitpicker the cactus is actually Gonialoe Variegata (previously Aloe Variegata) but I'll let it stand.

You can visit it here.


In other news the Byuu post has been updated, and I've been slowly scanning bits and pieces, mainly old bits from the Brian Lamb exotic collection. I have a few old journals to scan, and for all you Hardy fans, have started on the Hooded Hawk mystery original, which is another extended directors cut, nothing major different yet.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment