Total Pageviews

Sunday 23 June 2019

Broken

A brief diversion before the main post.

The Clue of the Broken Blade is going to take a while as both books will need to be typed out. I have a password protected PDF of the original text, that I cannot edit into some semblance of order, so I will have to type both out. Your patience is of course requested as it'll be about 2 months to do this right.

Edit Done in the week, my estimate was right for once. Original, UK Edition.

Incidentally from this lot of 3 I got from Ebay, Broken Sword, Shortwave Mystery and Lost tunnel.

Broken Sword required the most editing, due to aforementioned password protection.

Shortwave Mystery needed the end of a chapter added to the PDF I had so it was complete.

The Secret of The Lost tunnel only required a few words to be added and extensive reformatting and proof reading. For added LOLS, it seems to call Chet, Diet, which is funny. This is along with Prank (Frank) and Poe (Joe) as the most common misprints, due to the OCR reading the text wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment