Total Pageviews

Sunday 29 April 2018

Alfies Army

I'll never be a dad, and I know that because I'm baffled by all this.  For those that don't know who this is, its a little scouse kid with a congenital genetic degenerative brain disorder that sadly died.  The parents were arguing in court for him to be taken to the Vatican City for treatment but Alder Hey have rightly slammed it and in the end they backed down and took him home for his final hours.  There is some heated debate about a cure being denied on the NHS, and this includes the first weapon of the utter twat, death threats to specific nurses and surgeons.

Fun fact whatever care the Vatican would be prepared to offer, it would have only been palliative care, the same he received in the UK. In fact due to his condition and degeneration I hoped he would have made it to his second birthday, but of course he died.

Even worse, it seems the fat hand of thick Americans have waded in, with none of the nuance or understanding of the situation, blaming the NHS and some clumsily barbed gun control bollocks too ...  its a shit show all round.

I didn't take an interest first up, but then someone I knew posted some tweets about this (especially his fuck witted army protesting) and it got me hooked.  I saw a run down on his condition in a thread by a paediatrician posted up but as Twitter is a cunt to search properly there is an excellent laymans terms explanation from the Liverpool Echo.  My take is really one of devils advocate here, I'm not remotely religious and think the Hospital Alder Hey have done the right thing here.  My heart goes out to the parents in all this and that I hope they'll never forget him and remember him with fondness.

The other reason, I'm not a dad is that it reminds me of the sketch smart pipes from Jam.  Ooh you're so hot.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment