Total Pageviews

Sunday 3 December 2023

Who is this for.

Noticed an ad in the Sunday supplement in the week for one of those realistic babies, and it got me thinking... Who are these aimed at. I know there are sex dolls for those who, for some reason lack a partner (cough) or just have a fetish for silicone dolls. But I don't see this being the market at all. What I'm describing is a realistic baby often a newborn or so rendered in silicone. 

Something like this and I just don't get the appeal. I remember there being a baby Orangutan version as well, if you want your own lifelike librarian from the Unseen University. 

A few other things as well cross this area of appeal, the whole kids pageant thing and why you never became a dancer type programmes on TV. You know they used to have this on TLC where they followed a bunch of kids dancing. Never quite sure of the audience with this. If you're a paedo then there are far too many shots of the parents for you know "those" purposes. I guess its for women who did ballet / dance training as a kid and failed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment