Total Pageviews

Sunday 20 March 2022

Confuzed.

 Had an amazing run out at the bootsale today. A lot of people dumping stuff so my haul was literally, two bags full today.

Got a lot of new records to scan and upload, but highlights of this has to be Powell Fizz, Florian Kupfer Evolva, and a few obscure tracks on the Supertronics label. Finish it off with a box set of NCIS (season 1) and a fuck load of books, Martin Lewis Supertips dumped out and Celebrity cats. With crime writer Ruth Rendell holding a grey Weedle type, is my favourite obscure  cross over.

 Also been thinking about long forgotten ads and stuff, my current favourite is the one that says what is a man but sadly doesn't go into Dracula's quote from Symphony of the Night. 

What I was really remembering was an old Confused. com sponsorship post for early evening ITV2, back in like 2010, that used music from SaGa Frontier 2, I think its this which is map screen music. I should really do a video on The Children's Channel stuff, like Jack in the Box or Stories without words. But I'd have to get a robot to narrate as I hate the sound of my own voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment