Total Pageviews

Sunday 22 August 2021

Hiatus

 This was supposed to be a hiatus of such. On Wednesday we were meant to be going to Benalmadena, on the Costa Del Sol but thanks to SARS 2 electric boogaloo, we had our holiday cancelled not once but twice. I've just got done cancelling our parking reservations for the airport and with any luck we'll get a refund.

Now all I have left is a shed load of leave that I've not cancelled and maybe I can get some scanning done and the conservatory cleaned out. It's not what I wanted to do but seeing as the alternative is a staycation which is pricey. Then a bunch of projects seems much more worthwhile.

In fact, thanks to the amount of forest fires going on across the med, mostly Greece and Italy and a massive incursion of what can be called murder heat (50oF 120oC near enough recorded in the past week alone). Maybe its not such a bad idea after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment