Total Pageviews

Sunday 9 May 2021

Jab

 A few boring bits and pieces that do not warrant their own blog entries.

SARS 2 Electric boogaloo jab.

I've finally gotten the jab up at my local hospital after some wrangling. It didn't hurt and apart from some non specific aches and pains (which have now settled into a sore arm), am largely symptom free. My follow up jab is at the end of July so fingers crossed it goes well.

I've seem so much vaccine hysteria on line about this, mostly from the loony right (the loony left, if you're wondering, is still mourning the loss of Jeremy Corbyn) anti vaxxer and anti masker weirdo's its untrue.

I don't agree with half and a quarter of what these liberty fags want. I will say this that China have covered it up and there is probably more to the story than Winnie the Pooh's commie cartel is telling us about the origins of the Wu flu.

FYI. Although I hate masks, I will wear them for my sakes rather than anyone else. Selfish, I know, but if I don't get SARS 2 then you don't get SARS2.


No comments:

Post a Comment