Total Pageviews

Sunday 18 August 2019

At Long Last... Lamb!

Remember how I found a tape all about Lamb and how to cook it, a few years ago. Also that  they taped over a portion of it to record Watchdog.

If you don't this post will jog your memory.

I managed to hook our tape deck up to a audio grabber we got from TV Quick and have managed to capture the whole thing. I shall be putting the audio bits on Youtube so look out for them there. If you are curious about lamb or Woman's Own magazine then I've added all the audio as one big wav file to Archive.org here.

In other news it seems my CD Drive is on its way out as its captured my Andreas Gehm CD. A weird promo of Black Pukee. Hopefully restarting windows will sort it. If not I'll look into getting an external CD Drive.

Edit now this is weird rebooting Windows let me gain control of the drive itself, and it seems fine but the overall disc isn't. The disc itself is a promo and doesn't play in anything I own. I can read it fine and it comes up with the overall time but does not play.

The only other disc I have like this is a promo mix from Death In Vegas which also is a cunt to play on anything. Hopefully I find something to drag this off with.

No comments:

Post a Comment