Total Pageviews

Sunday 26 November 2017

Clearing Out

A necessary evil, that in order to bring new stuff, old stuff must be thrown out.this includes a lot of old Micro marts from way back as well as cables and stuff. 

This also includes making room for things brought down from my aunts place in the country and we'll be setting up the scanner so a lot of old photos can be scanned in, so if you'd  like to see bits and pieces from 60's London or the numerous places she worked then I'll upload them.

Photos are currently split into four piles, family shots, old photos, photos of my aunt and stuff I've grabbed like landscapes and things that are interesting to me.  Oh and one extra pile of my cousins kids to send to her. Some of them are with nan and some are out about, but mostly shots of them in their old place before they moved away and it all fell to bits.

No comments:

Post a Comment