Total Pageviews

Saturday 3 March 2018

Funeral for a Neighbour.

Here is an odd one. My neighbour passed away in January and I took some time off work to attend his funeral. He outlived his spouse and his cat who he gifted to us back at the start of last year, when he moved into sheltered housing (which I used to clean, when it was part of my job back in the day).

He used to fight like a bastard with her and for those social justice types it was not all one way traffic, she gave as good as she got.  His nickname for her was crab I found out which is really funny.  He also used to give us stuff he'd either grown in his garden or got at the pub, which was nice of him.

As we were passing out I noticed a headstone to my old tutor on the side of the road. Its just a side thing and I didn't get many details just the name was enough. She was tough on me and taught me  how to touch type as part of a secretarial NVQ course.  I learned two things there most of the women there were bitches and how to touch type. 

Maybe a trip is in order just to see if I can find it again and get more details on when she passed on and pay respects.

No comments:

Post a Comment