Total Pageviews

Sunday 1 April 2018

My WIsh.

Been thinking a lot about what happened a year ago when some cunt cold called me saying he was police then proceeded to scam me out of thousands.  I will NOT forgive him though and rather than wish him and his accomplices would be tortured to death slowly, have come up with a compromise.

I would like to have 3 wishes, say for convenience that I've come across a magic lamp with a genie in through some nefarious means.  Thrown out at work would be my best bet, and through cleaning we have a genie appear and say I now have 3 wishes.

My first wish is to know exactly how many people took part in defrauding me, the fake cop,  the courier, the woman on the phone, and any other people that are part of the gang, and their exact location now.

My second wish is for the spells teleport and polymorph any object from the D+D players handbook to be cast with no saves and all modifiers applied in full. Any transformation lasts 8000 divided by 12 months ( a total of 666.666 years recurring)  unless I wish them to assume another form (still no save, form my discretion). The idea is to morph the person into a ring binder comprising there entire life, (preface is a litany of their crimes against me, the rest being the sum of their life experience in searchable form, and teleport them to my house to be read at leisure.


I 'd like to read through any knowledge contained in those binders, copy, scan and shuffle each life story into one pile discarding at random from each book, life skills and memories.  Severity of data loss is equal to your involvement, so fake cop you're going to have your life shuffled and most of it either shredded and burnt and  recombined with that blank pages, I'd say total corruption would be about 90%.  I'd like all life skills to be in an easy to read pictorial format, same goes for all your life moments.  Unlike you I don't want bank details, only what your life held.

Finally my third wish.  When I've finished reading through your life, and judged you on your actions, I want to change your form again, I'd like a Real Doll to be made from the fake bank bitch (final form negotiable), a pile of cash equal to be made out of the courier guy and for fake cop to be morphed back into a human with the instruction to go home by the most direct route imaginable and live out what I've left of your life.  If there are anymore players then I want them to remain as binders to contain all that I've removed from everyone,  their own lives included.
Happy Easter.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment