Total Pageviews

Sunday 8 March 2015

Grade A cunt of the year award.

Two things that have really gotten my goat recently the first is pretty innocuous and the second is of course ISIS.

That bloody dress.

A bit of background, I saw this first on Metro as a clickbait article off from the normal Gamecentral page and later on, at various other bits and pieces (forums and facebook and the like).  I follow a page for fellow autists on FB and one of the billion updates they infest my feed with was how the dress (which is blue and black btw) is a good metaphor for Autism and Aspergers symptoms.  I flipped down to the comments and immediately lost my shit, they had what I can only guess is some sort of tumblrette saying that if you do not have autism you cannot comment on what its like to live with it.

My advice is of course to get the fuck over yourself.  You may not have autism yourself but you may live with, or at least know someone who does (true its second hand knowledge, but at least you have an idea of what its like).   I hate the implication that just because you aren't such a thing that you can't talk about it. Hell I'm autistic and I don't suffer from some of the symptoms that are described.  For instance I've never found things to be too bright or overwhelming (I watch Stakker Humanoid for fun Mofos), the sun occasionally but never in everyday life, same with noise, I hate fireworks, storms and motorbikes.  Also sudden noises too but never everyday noises in life and that.

I would imagine that this would apply to several non robot people as well. I think disliking / liking something is universal, you have to comment, just because it doesn't affect you doesn't mean you don't have an opinion on it. If only to provide constructive criticism or even agree with whats said, you're part of the conversation.

ISIS bulldozing Nimrud.

You want to know why I despise religion and these cunts in general, its the bulldozing of the ancient Assyrian city of Nimrud, just because they were and I shit you not "offensive to them".  Of course VAGISIL (Various Arab Groups Invading Syria, Iraq & Lebanon to give them their full name) are well known for being utter cunts, beheading prisoners and oppressing minorities just because they aren't their own backward interpretation of Islam.  But bulldozing a whole ancient city just because its pre islamic and therefore anathema to you.  Of course Christians also destroyed a great many ancient cultures too, just look at central America and the cultures there, but this has really gotten my goat.


No comments:

Post a Comment